Birth Announcement | Judah Edward Turnbow

Judah is here! I am so pleased to announce that our little bean is here! He arrived early in the morning (3:18am) on August 17th. We are so blessed by his life and excited to be a family of four now! :)

Announcement design by me :) 
All the vintage books were passed down to me by my wonderful late aunt Barb
Photo by Amy


  1. Hi! I saw this birth announcement on a board on Pintrest and it caught my eye for a couple reasons: because it's adorable for one, and also because our oldest son's name is Judah! I looked closer since it's a pretty unusual name, and noticed that it looks like you have another son named Micah, and then I had to laugh, because I do too! What are the chances? Our third baby is a girl, and her name is Evangeline. Just in case you're looking for a girl name in the future and our tastes are *that* similar! :) Great photo, thanks for sharing it. And congrats on baby Judah!

  2. Omg my son was born 8/18/11 and his name is Judah also!!!

  3. We have a 2 week old little guy, Judah Allen. We loved the meaning, to praise, and we praise God for our previous gift! I love this announcement, we're having a sip and see shower in a few weeks since baby was a surprise and having ppl bring their favorite children's book... There are so many good ones:) congratulations to your family!!

  4. This is completely adorable! Someone pinned it on pinterest, and I just has to check it out. What ended up causing me to comment though, is something else. When I was little, I used to have that fairy tale book that is on the bottom of your book pile. I've been looking for it for the last few years with no luck. When I saw it here, it just caught me off guard. I'd LOVE to know the exact info on it so that I can get a copy, if you're willing to share! Congrats on your gorgeous little guy. :)

    1. hi daynya!
      thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
      the book is called "Best Loved Fairy Tales including Mother Goose Selections". Published by Parents' Magazine Enterprises for Playmore Inc. I have the 1974 edition. Library of Congress Catalog card no: 63-12348
      there is a second book that goes with it called Best Loved Nursery Rhymes and Songs. Same details.
      good luck in your hunt for the book!!

  5. Hi,
    I've cited your work on my blog…
    It's in french, I don't know if your speak or read it ? Anyway, come and see : to sum up I like your work.